What is Boba milk tea?
Pearl milk tea or more often called boba is a kind of milk tea drink added with “pearl” made from tapioca. This drink originates from Taiwan, and is popular in China, Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, as well as Europe, Canada, and the United States. And also this drink is one of my favorite drinks at the moment.
Boba Material :
- 250 ml of water
- 200 grams of palm sugar
- 300 grams of tapioca flour
- 250 ml of cold water, to cool the boba Milk tea ingredients:
- 250 ml of hot water
- ice Cube Ways of making :
- Heat the palm sugar into the water while stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Enter tapioca flour, stir until it becomes a dough.
- Knead the dough while adding a little tapioca flour until it is smooth and slippery.
- Make the dough with an elongated shape with a diameter of 1 cm. Cut into 1 cm long. Round it like a marble.
- Sprinkle the boba dough with tapioca flour before boiling so it doesn’t stick together.
- Heat water in a saucepan, add boba. Boil until chewy and shiny. Then lift.
- Strain the boba and put it in cold water. Stir briefly and set aside.
- Pour tea and milk into a glass, add hot water, stir until evenly distributed.
- Take a serving glass. Add 2 tablespoons of boba, add ice cubes. Slowly pour the milk tea into the glass. Serve.
That’s how to make boba milk tea, easy right! Good luck, have a nice day. Don’t forget to share it. Thank you.