Unlimited boba creations, just drinks. These chewy balls can also be created with a variety of foods. The newest creation is boba ice cream.
You can make your own boba ice cream at home, it’s more cost-effective. The method is easy, the ingredients are relatively simple.
30 grams of bubble pearl
30 grams (3 tablespoons) of brown / brown sugar
50 ml (5 tablespoons) of water
300 ml (30 tablespoons) of cold liquid milk
70-100 grams (7-10 tablespoons) of powdered whipped cream
2-5 tablespoons thick sweetened (optional)
1 liter milk box (for ice cream molds)
Sufficient ice cream sticks (for ice cream molds)
How to make :
- First, prepare the ice cream mold. If you don’t have it, you can make it yourself. The trick is to split two boxes of 1 liter milk. On one side, slice the sides the size of an ice cream stick. Then put the ice cream sticks in it.
- After that, set it aside, start making bobanya. Prepare boba, boil until half cooked. Set aside.
- In a different skillet, put brown sugar or brown sugar. Add water, then boil until the sugar dissolves and boils.
- Put the cooked boba into the sugar solution. Continue to cook until the boba is cooked and slightly thickened. Remove then let it cool.
- In a bowl, pour cold liquid milk, whipped cream powder, and sweetened condensed milk. Beat until soft enough.
- Enter the boba with the sugar solution into the whipped cream. Stir briefly.
Pour into the ice cream mold. Smooth it with a spatula. Then put it in the freezer until frozen.
- Cut the ice to size. Boba ice cream is ready to be enjoyed. You can also add the remaining spread of sugar to the frozen ice cream. Good luck 🙂