The Tomato Beef Roll Soup is definitely suitable to be a super delicious breakfast menu that can warm the body in the morning.
The taste is guaranteed to be addictive.
150 grams of sukiyaki meat
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced long
1 Japanese cucumber, sliced long, take the green part
Soup ingredients :
2 teaspoons of garlic, finely chopped
1 onion, cut into 8 pieces
1 tomato, discarded, cut into squares
100 grams of peas
150 grams of shelled sweet corn
2 tablespoons tomato paste
225 grams of tomato sauce
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 ¾ teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
4 teaspoons granulated sugar
1000 ml of water
1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 teaspoon water, dissolved, for thickening
2 tablespoons margarine for sauteing
How to Make Tomato Beef Roll Soup :
- Coat the sukiyaki beef with salt and ground pepper.
- Take a piece of sukiyaki meat filled with chopped red pepper and Japanese cucumber. Roll up.
- Soup: saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add the rolled sukiyaki meat. Stir gently until it changes color.
- Add the tomatoes. Stir until wilted. Enter the peas, shelled sweet corn, tomato paste, tomato sauce, paprika, ground cumin, salt, ground pepper, and sugar. Stir well.
- Pour water. Cook over low heat until the spices soak into the meat. Thicken with cornstarch solution. Cook until bubbling. Stir well.
- Serve Good luck at home 🙂