Whipped cream or what is called whipped cream is heavy cream made from 30 percent milk fat. This cream is whipped using a mixer beater until it is white and stiff. Whipped cream is usually sold in liquid or powder form.
For those of you who really like to make cakes or cup cakes and want to make their own whipped cream at home, let’s take a look at the making below
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold heavy whipped cream, base
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt to give whipped cream a unique flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence or other flavoring
How to make wipped cream :
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for at least 20 minutes to cool.
- Pour cold heavy whipped cream, sugar and vanilla into a cold bowl. Stir at high speed until medium until stiff, for 1 minute.
- If using a mixer, start mixing at low speed, and increase the speed to medium to high, so that the cream is fluffy and stiff.
- Whipped cream is ready to use. Good luck at home 🙂