Her name is also a woman, definitely won’t stay away with makeup products. One of the most used makeup for women is eyeshadow. Actually, eyeshadow itself is very easy to find, from the cheapest to the most expensive you can find.
If we have to buy every time, when can we save? Therefore, we better make it ourselves.
DIY eyeshadow powder from ingredients in the kitchen!
- Beet root powder + cornstarch + Shea butter You can use beetroot powder and cornstarch to produce a bright red color.
Stir until the war is mixed and apply on hand to see the results. If you want to have brighter and brighter eyeshadow, add shea butter. In addition, shea butter can make eyeshadow so creamy. Eits, but do not forget to test it first on the skin of the hand, yes. Who knows, there are some ingredients that can indeed make your skin allergic.
- Activated charcoal powder + cornstarch + Shea butter If you want to make smookey eyes with black eyeshadow, you can mix activated charcoal powder and cornstarch.
Stir until the war is mixed and apply on hand to see the results. Activated charcoal or activated carbon can be found at pharmacies or natural drug stores. Usually packaged in capsules. This charcoal can give a solid black color as you wish.
- Turmeric powder + Cocoa powder + cornstarch + Shea butter If you want to have a golden brown color, you can mix turmeric powder, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and shea butter.
Stir until the war is mixed and apply on hand to see the results. The yellow color produced by turmeric is obtained from the content of a chemical called curcumin. In one segment of turmeric, curcumin contains about 50% to 60%. Besides functioning as a natural coloring agent, apparently curcumin is also known to have anti-oxidant and anti-tumor substances.
- Cocoa powder + cornstarch To have a brownish eyeshadow color, you can use cocoa powder or cocoa powder.
Stir until the war is mixed and apply on hand to see the results. Apply primer to the eye. This primer is useful so that the eyeshadow is durable, does not fade easily and pollutes other parts of the face. Slumber primer on all surfaces of the eyelid
- Spirulina Powder + cornstarch + Shea butter You can mix spirluna powder, cornstarch, and shea butter.
Stir until the war is mixed and apply on hand to see the results. This type of algae can produce a pigment called phycocyanin and phicoeracrine. In phycocyanin, the resulting color pigment is bluish green. While fikoeritrin, will produce red pigment. Being able to produce quite a variety of colors, it is no wonder that the pigment derived from spirulina extract is very salable and most sought after in the market.
Isn’t it easy to make eyeshador using natural ingredients yourself? Good luck and don’t share this beauty secret! 🙂