Taco is a traditional Mexican food that uses meat, vegetable and even fruit filling. To add to the flavor of tacos are given additions such as coriander, tomato, salsa sauce, avocado, sliced onions, lettuce or guacamole.
The tacos had spread on Mexican soil before the arrival of Europeans. The first tacos that were introduced were tacos with the main ingredients for small fish. Besides fish, you can make home tacos with ingredients including beef, chicken, seafood or vegetables.
Let’s look at how to make Mexican tacos that can be made at home
5 taco shells
100 grams of Lettuce / Letuce
2 Tomatoes, diced
2 cheese, grated
1/2 onion, then finely chopped.
2 cloves of garlic, then geprek, then finely chopped.
250 grams of minced meat.
1/3 paprika, then diced
100 ml of tomato sauce (if you want spicy add chili sauce).
Salt to taste.
1/2 teaspoon of Italian herbs such as oregano and basil
1 tablespoon of olive oil, for sauteing.
The steps that must be done in making tacos are:
- The first step to make the meat mixture is heat the butter until it melts then saute onions and then add the garlic until wilted
- Then add beef until it changes color and becomes dry. Add flour and stir until evenly distributed.
- Then pour the water and add the leeks and seasonings until cooked and the sauce is thoroughly dried until cooked, remove from heat.
- To make tortillas, you can divide into two parts then form a half circle
- Continue frying in hot oil until the tortillas dry, remove from heat and set aside.
- To make the contents, fold the tortillas with lettuce, meat, tomatoes and also cheese. Then stir immediately while warm. After trying Mexican-style taco recipes, you can share recipes with friends and family at home. so how to make tacos at home easily and delicious hopefully useful mom 🙂