Looking for a unique Broccoli cheddar soup bread bowl recipe idea? How to make it difficult, difficult, easy. If you process it wrongly, the results will not be satisfactory and tend to be unpleasant. Whereas a delicious Broccoli cheddar soup bread bowl should have an aroma and taste that can whet our appetites.
In this recipe, we will share a complete tutorial on how to easily cook Broccoli cheddar soup bread bowl and certainly no less delicious.
2 tbsp cooking oil
50 g onions, finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
1 spring onion, finely sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
200 g broccoli, cut into florets, roughly chopped
400 ml chicken stock
200 ml of liquid milk
100 g orange cheddar cheese, grated
6 loaves of bread, hole into a bowl
How to make :
- In a saucepan, saute the onions, garlic, chives, salt and pepper, until fragrant.
2. Add broccoli, saute until it changes color.
3. Pour in the broth, cook until it boils. Lift.
4. While hot, put the broccoli stew in the blender, blend until smooth.
5. Pour the broccoli solution back into the pan, add the liquid milk and grated cheese, cook until the cheese dissolves. Lift.
6.Pour in the bread bowl. Serve warm.
Good luck 🙂