Kebab is a fast food consisting of beef grilled like a satay, then sliced, added with fresh vegetables and mayonnaise, then wrapped in tortilla skin.
Kebab leather material :
250 grams of wheat flour
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Baking powder
¼ tsp sugar
3 tbsp cooking oil
100 ml hot liquid milk (to taste)
Ingredients for filling meat :
½ kg of beef, sliced crosswise
2 cm Ginger
½ tsp Coriander
100 cc of plan flavored yogurt
3 red chilies
Salt to taste
Pepper, to taste
Kebab ingredients :
1 sheet Tortilla (kebab bread)
1 teaspoon butter margarine
25 grams of onions, thinly sliced
25 grams of lettuce, thinly sliced
25 grams of tomatoes, thinly sliced
25 grams of cucumber, thinly sliced
50 grams of kebab meat slices
1 tsp tomato sauce, to taste
1 tbsp Mayonnaise, to taste
How to make :
- Kebab skin bread: put the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a container / bowl, pour in the cooking oil, stir until it becomes grained.
- Enter the hot liquid milk little by little while stirring until the smooth mixture is smooth and smooth.
- Cover the dough with a clean plastic / cloth and let stand for 1/2 hour. Divide the dough into 8 circles with a size of approximately 50 grams, let stand again for 1/2 hour.
- Take 1 circle of dough, flatten and grind with a wooden rolling pin until it becomes round wide and thin.
- Bake on a Teflon omelet pan over low heat. Turn the tortilla over when it starts to bubble, bake it until it’s done and it looks a little brown. Set aside and cover with a clean cloth.
- Beef with Turkish kebab filling: wash the beef thoroughly, spread the meat to the size of the skin bread.
- Grind the red chilies, garlic, ginger and coriander.
- Combine beef with ground spices, until the meat is evenly spiced.
- Give yogurt, salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for about 10 minutes. After the spices are absorbed, grill the meat until cooked.
- Delicious Turkish kebab: lightly bake tortillas on a pan or skillet that has been greased with margarine until brownish spots appear.
- Sauté the onions briefly. Place the tortillas on a plate and arrange the onion, lettuce, cucumber, and tomato in the center of the tortilla in an elongated shape.
- Give tomato sauce and chili sauce to taste on top of the vegetables. Add the kebab meat on top, flatten the shape lengthwise.
- Give a taste of mayonnaise on top of the meat, then roll up tortilla or kebab bread and compact. Turkish kebabs are ready to be served.