Many people have dry skin types. If left unchecked, it can cause problems. There are several ways you can treat dry skin, including using natural ingredients. The following ingredients will restore moisture to your dry skin.
- HONEY Honey is one of the best natural moisturizers for skin. Honey is a natural emollient and humectant. Honey can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin to moisturize it. In addition, honey also helps in cleaning skin pores and restores dull skin to a natural glow with its antioxidants. Material:
- Organic honey How to use :
- Apply honey to the dry skin area.
- Leave the honey for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week or more if you have very dry skin.
- Aloe vera gel Aloe vera gel has many nutrients such as vitamin E and vitamin A which are great for the skin. Aloe vera also contains plant steroids that have anti-inflammatory properties. Apart from that, aloe vera can also help relieve the itching sensation seen on dry skin.
- Aloe vera gel How to use:
- Peel the outside of the leaves and discard the inside of the stem that secretes the gel.
- Puree the aloe vera meat, then immediately apply it to the skin that needs natural moisture.
- Let it dry for 10-12 minutes then wash off with warm water.
- Do this treatment every 2-3 days.
Avocados contain many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals such as fatty acids, carotenoids, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Avocados will nourish the skin and also protect it from free radical damage. Vitamin C helps in the synthesis of collagen and elastin, leaving skin feeling firm and youthful.
- Avocado How to use:
- Puree the avocado flesh, until it is not lumpy.
- Apply on the skin and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this twice a week Good luck:)