Banana ice cream is a dessert made from ice cream and bananas. The whole banana is first halved and placed on a plate, then topped with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream. Then vanilla ice cream is topped with pineapple, chocolate is topped with chocolate, and strawberries are topped with strawberry. For those of you who like ice cream and bananas, this is the answer, with other fruit toppings that make the flavors varied
Let’s see how to make it
- 4 bananas
- 1/4 liter of strawberry ice cream
- 1/4 liter of chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 liter vanilla ice cream
- Ready to use whipped cream
- Chocolate fudge
- 30 grams of butter
- 150 gr chocolate bars (cooking chocolate)
- Fresh strawberries or cherries for garnish, or you can add other fruit toppings
How to make :
Prepare a bowl or glass for the banana split.
Take 1 banana, halve lengthwise.
Give 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream, 1 tablespoon chocolate ice cream and 1 tablespoon vanilla ice cream.
Sprinkle with chocolate fudge and spray with whipped cream.
Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Banana splits ready to serve
If you like this article, please share it with family, friends, and social media, thank you 🙂