Fried chicken steak is an American starchy meat dish that consists of a slice of beefsteak cooked with seasoned flour and a frying pan. This cuisine is known as South American cuisine. Although this dish is made from chicken, this dish is no less than beef steak. And you also don’t need to spend more money to taste this delicious cooking.
Ok, let’s not talk much, let’s look at the recipe for how to make chicken steak at home
- 1/4 kg boneless chicken breast
- 2 mashed garlic
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 sachets of oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Supplementary material :
vegetables according to taste, boil until cooked.
How to make :
- Cut the chicken breast in half. Wash it off and drain.
- Combine the chicken with 1 sachet of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce, salt, pepper, and vegetable oil. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- While waiting, make a sauce. Sauté the garlic and onions in butter. Then add the oyster sauce, honey and fish sauce. Saute until fragrant. The sauce is ready.
- After that, heat the teflon, roast the chicken until cooked on both sides.
- Transfer the chicken steak to a plate, drizzle with sauce. Arrange the vegetables on the side of the plate.
Chicken steak ready to be served.