Fudgy brownie is a cake with a soft and creamy inside with a strong chocolate flavor.
Let’s look at the ingredients and the manufacturing steps:
225 grams of good quality slightly sweet chocolate bars
12 tablespoons butter, melted
250 grams of sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
95 grams of all purpose flour
30 grams of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
How to make :
- Preheat the oven to 280 degrees celsius. Prepare a square baking sheet measuring 20 centimeters, line the parchment paper.
- Cut the chocolate rather large. Melt 1/2 part of the chocolate in the microwave for 20 seconds, you can also use the double boiler technique. Save 1/2 part chocolate for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar using a hand mixer. Add the egg and vanilla extract, beat 1-2 minutes until the dough is smooth, fluffy and pale in color.
- Enter the melted chocolate, make sure the temperature is not too hot to avoid the eggs being cooked. Sift flour into the mixture, add cocoa powder and salt. Fold the dough until well blended. Do not take too long because it can make a brownie texture like a cake. When the dry ingredients are mixed, stop folding the dough immediately.
- Add chunks of chocolate, just fold it briefly. Put the dough into the pan.
- 6. Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes or until the fudgy texture you like. Remove from oven. Cool completely. Remove from pan slowly. Cut according to taste. Serve fudgy brownie with cold white milk. Good luck 🙂