In general, lipsticks sold in the market usually contain quite a lot of chemicals and can dry out your lips. But you can make lipstick without chemicals, so that your lips stay healthy and look beautiful too.
Let’s see how to make it!
The basic ingredients you need:
- One tsp beeswax or beeswax beads
- One teaspoon shea butter / mango butter / almond butter
- One teaspoon of oil such as olive oil or coconut oil Coloring
- You can use 1/8 teaspoon of beetroot powder and 1 drop of red food coloring for red lipstick
- Use 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon for a reddish brown lipstick
- Add turmeric powder to give it an orange feel
- You can also add cocoa powder to produce lipstick with a dark color How to make : The first step you need to do is pour the basic ingredients into a small glass, place it into a bowl filled with hot water with the aim of melting the ingredients earlier. After pouring all the dough into the container, start stirring until the ingredients are melted and combined, then remove the glass from the bowl. Add the natural dyes you want little by little until you reach the color intensity you want. Next, pour the lipstick solution into a jar or tube of lipstick that has a lid and has been cleaned. Let your lipstick harden at room temperature or you can chill it in the refrigerator before using it. Done. So DIY how to make lipstick with natural ingredients good luck at home! Have a nice day!