Vegan cookies can be a healthy snack when on the move from home. You can create and cook it yourself
Let’s look at the steps for making vegan cookies
43 grams of sugar bread
112 g refined brown sugar
4 gr of salt
40 gram chunks of almonds (mash a little)
112 gr black chocolate bars
205 gr wheat flour
20 grams of cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
65 grams of coconut oil
72 gr almond butter
100 gr golden syrup
40 gr water
How to make :
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mix bread sugar, brown sugar, flour, bicarbonate of soda, dark chocolate bars, chunks of almonds, salt, and cocoa powder into a large container. Then stir it.
- Add almond butter, coconut oil, golden syrup, and water. Mix all ingredients and stir by hand until it becomes a single mixture.
- Prepare a baking sheet with heat-resistant paper.
- Divide the dough into balls the size of golf balls. Flatten with your palm until it is shaped like a cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. After that, let it cool for 15 minutes. These vegan cookies are ready to be enjoyed while on the move from home. Now, that’s a complete recipe for vegan cookies that you must try. Guaranteed, your child and family will love it! Happy cooking: D