Have you seen ramyeon cooked with cheese and sausages on various variety shows or Korean dramas? Viral food recipes because they were made by a big fan of Mark member GOT7 boy band is indeed more delicious when eaten directly in Korea there, but actually this Korean food recipe is quite easy to make at home, you know!
Ingredients that must be prepared :
- 1 pack of Shin Ramyun
- Sausages, cut into pieces
- Leeks, sliced
- Sliced chili
- Quick melt (slice) variant cheese
How to make :
- Put ramyeon in boiling water
- After the noodles are cooked, add the marinade
- Add the chives & chopped chives
- Add sausages (can be sauteed first)
- Place the cheese slice on top
- Cover the pan, wait for the cheese to melt
- Serve while hot Delicious ramyeon chesee & sausage are ready to be served.
Not really complicated right? Surely you can’t wait, do you want to try to make it at home soon? Good luck! Don’t forget to share this recipe! Happy cooking: D