In order to enjoy entertainment more fun, there is no harm in knowing how to make popcorn. Especially if the way is easy to do, surely be excited to try it. The ingredients for making popcorn are also easily found in many places.
Interestingly, how to make popcorn also does not require complicated equipment. With modest tools that are often found in the kitchen and materials that are widely available in minimarkets, popcorn creations can be done.
Well, like what? Here are some ways to make popcorn easily!
Salty and savory popcorn Ingredients :
- 75 grams of popcorn special corn
- Vegetable oil to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt How to make:
- First, put the oil in the pan, if the oil is hot enough, put the corn in, not too much.
- Cook corn using medium heat. Wait for the corn to expand and the popping sound stops, add salt then stir until blended.
- Popcorn is ready to be enjoyed.
Spicy and savory pop corn Ingredients :
- 1 tsp instant broth powder -100 grams of popcorn special corn -2 tablespoons butter -1 teaspoon of red chili powder How to make:
- Preheat the butter on the Tefon until it melts, prepare the lid so that the popcorn doesn’t mess when cooked.
- Then enter the corn and cook until it becomes popcorn.
- After it becomes popcorn, put it in the container. Season the red chili powder, along with the instant powder broth, then shake until well blended.
- Savory spicy popcorn is ready to be enjoyed.
Caramel Sweet Popcorn Ingredients :
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 125 grams of unsalter butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make popcorn :
- First, prepare a pan or pan on the stove over medium heat. Pour the oil and let it heat up.
- Put in the corn kernels and cover the pan. Shake the pan periodically so that the heat is evenly distributed and the popcorn doesn’t burn.
- After the popcorn popup stops, turn off the heat, then set aside the cooked popcorn.
How to make caramel :
- Prepare a non-stick pan to make caramel. In a non-stick pan, add butter, sugar, salt. Use medium heat. Stir until the butter has melted and mixed with sugar.
- Allow to boil without stirring. Cook until golden brown or a maximum of 10 minutes.
- When cooked, remove and pour evenly into the popcorn in a large container. Stir until evenly distributed, the stirring process must be done quickly.
- After smooth, pour into a surface that has been coated with baking paper to cool and dry.
- After it is cold, you can separate the salted popcorn from it by hand.
- Caramel popcorn is ready to be enjoyed.
Cheese popcorn Ingredients :
- 200 gram popcorn corn -2 tablespoons margarine -100 grams of cheddar cheese -100 ml of liquid milk -2 tablespoons granulated sugar -Cheese permuit to taste How to make:
- Mix liquid milk, granulated sugar, and grated cheese. Cook until thick like pasta, remove from heat.
- Heat margarine in a saucepan. Add the popcorn corn, cover the pan and let it pop, reduce the heat and shake it.
- Add cheese paste, stir until smooth and sprinkle with cheese to order.
- Popcorn is ready to be served.
So, which one do you want to try? Also read articles related to Food or other interesting writing from fam.web.id