Besides Pizza or Spaghetti, another Italian-style dish that you can present as a special dish at the dinner table is chicken parmagiana. This chicken meat dish uses parts of chicken breast that have been removed or dipped in bone and have been frozen in the freezer.
There are two stages of presentation in the process of making this one meat dish, namely by frying the frozen chicken breast and then baking it in the oven with additional complementary tomato sauce before finally serving. This special dish can also be enjoyed with potato chips and salads. Wow, looks like it really is for wanting to eat it! Well, for those who want to make it able to follow the recipe for how to present it as below.
Ingredients and Seasonings :
- 1 egg chicken eggs
- 1 tbsp liquid milk
- 2 pieces of fillet chicken breast
- To taste bread flour
- Flour to taste
- 1 sheet mozzarella cheese
- Ham 1 sheet
- To taste parsley leaves, chopped roughly
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Complementary Sauce
- Bombay onion 1 piece, finely sliced
- Garlic 1 grain, sliced
- 2 red tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- Beef to taste
- To taste ground pepper
- To taste salt
How to make :
- Wash chicken breast thoroughly then coat with salt and pepper until evenly distributed.
- Wrap the chicken tightly covered in salt and pepper in plastic then put it in the fridge and let it sit for about half an hour.
- Put the tomatoes in a container then mash (not too fine) and set aside.
- Sauté the chopped onion and then add the tomatoes and sliced garlic, nutmeg, pepper, bay leaves and salt. Mix well and cook briefly then add back to taste beef. After the beef is tender and cooked, then remove and set aside.
- Crack the eggs in a container then add to the liquid milk, stir well.
- Take chicken wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator then sprinkle with flour and dip it in the egg milk mixture. After that, coat the chicken meat again with bread flour.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, then fry the chicken until it is fully cooked. Remove and drain.
- Place the fried chicken in a heat-resistant container, then flush it with tomato sauce and add ham and mozzarella then roast for about 3 minutes in the oven.
- Chicken parmigiana is ready to be served with a sprinkling of grated cheese.
You can present this special dish at the family dining table as a special special meal to celebrate your special moments with your family.
Good luck, don’t forget to share this recipe! : D happy cooking