This culinary originated from Hong Kong and spread throughout the country. Formerly dimsum is a mandatory dish at various major events and special commemoration in China. For its own presentation, this food can be adjusted to the tastes of the local community.
- 225 grams of chicken thigh fillet.
- 2 cloves of garlic, puree
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 cloves scallions
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 50 ml of water
- 27 pieces of siomay skin
- ¾ teaspoon of ground pepper
- 150 grams of sago flour
- 75 grams of carrots, grated.
How to make :
- Puree chicken meat.
- Mix with garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and add sesame oil with fish sauce. Knead again until evenly distributed and do not clot.
- Add water little by little while continuing to knead, then give sago flour and stir well.
- Take the dumplings skin then fill with chicken mixture.
- Fold the ends of the siomay skin using a little water.
- Give a little sprinkling of carrots that have been previously dissolved on it.
- Prepare a pan for steaming and give banana leaves that have been oiled or baking paper.
- Enter the dimsum that has been formed earlier into the steamed pan.
- Cook until cooked then ready to be served.
Thus the simple steps in making dimsum dishes Please try and good luck. Don’t forget to share this recipe!