Steak is a favorite dinner menu in Australia. Many Australians make steaks a dinner menu in their homes. Steak in Australia is somewhat different from most steaks because there are many vegetables as supplementary ingredients such as mashed potatoes, carrots, beans, and so on.
Let’s look at how to make it!
- Fresh beef – outer hash section
- Liquid milk
- Black pepper
How to make it there are two stages :
- Marinated meat with black pepper, salt and pepper. Don’t use too much salt, just enough. Leave this meat for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. This technique is also used by Australians to store beef for a long time. So when going to cook meat, just cut it without having to be given similar spices.
- Grill meat that has been cooked with the level of maturity you want. Half cook most people make it. Later the texture of the meat inside will be pink.
- Roast meat using a special skillet for grill. If you don’t have a grill pan, you can use a regular flat pan.
- Put butter in a heated pan that has been heated. After melting the butter directly add the white bottom and onion, Later the aroma will come out super delicious, cook until half cooked.
- Continue by entering the flour and stirring until blended. When you have started to thicken the liquid milk input and keep stirring it until it is thick and evenly distributed.
- Put a little thick cream, black pepper and salt. Stir until evenly distributed and the sauce is ready to use. Now serve the grilled meat together with the steak sauce that has been made. Use hot plates for a perfect serving. Enjoy tasting “Australian Steak”.
Don’t forget to share this recipe, happy cooking! : D