What is the special way to cook crab like in famous seafood restaurants? Actually it’s not that difficult, provided you have the will to learn to cook it. Well, in this article, you can see a few recipes for processing crabs for your execution in the home kitchen! Come on, listen!
- Fresh crabs, 3 fish
- Lime (squeeze), 2 pieces
- Clean water to taste
- Right amount of oil
- Vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon
- Butter, 2 tablespoons
- Chili powder, 10 tablespoons
- Chopped onion, 1 piece
- Chopped garlic, 3 cloves
- Tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Oyster sauce, 5 tablespoons
- Celery leaves (coarse chopped), 2 strands
- Salty soy sauce, 1 tablespoon
- English soy sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Pepper powder, 1 teaspoon
- Granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Clean water, 1 glass
How to make :
- After cleaning, the shell on the crab is opened and then divided into four pieces. While the claws on the gepiting crushed bruises.
- Squeeze the lime to take the water then pour it on the processed crab so the fishy smell can be reduced. Wait up to 15 minutes to absorb.
- After that, cook the crab by boiling it together with additional charcoal so that it can neutralize the toxins in the crab. Remove and drain.
- Next, fry the crabs until cooked and the color changes. Remove and drain.
- The next step is to make sweet and sour sauce for the spices of the crab by heating cooking oil with an additional amount of butter and then sautéing onions and chopped white bale which has been chopped before until it smells good.
- Put in saute onions other ingredients such as chili powder, sugar, ground pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, soy sauce, and salt then flush with water and stir until evenly distributed. Let the stir-fry spices stir and become thick, then remove from heat.
- After that, add the sweet and sour sauce with the fried crab. Mix thoroughly and cook until all ingredients are perfectly cooked and the sweet and sour sauce seasoning seeps into the crab meat. Remove and serve.
Such are the simple steps in making a delicious special sweet and sour spicy seafood crab. Please try and good luck.