Want to enjoy Matcha Almond Cookies? We can make it ourselves. The following recipes are quite easy to follow.
240 g low protein flour, sifted
20 gr matcha powder, sifted
130 gr refined sugar
170 gr butter
1/4 teaspoon fine salt
2 eggs, just take the yolk
100 grams of almonds, chopped
How to make :
- Stir butter and refined sugar with a spatula until it blends together. Add egg yolks and salt. Stir well.
- Add matcha powder and flour little by little. Stir well.
- Add the chopped almonds. Knead until quite easily formed.
- Preheat the oven.
- Print the cookies by forming them rounded and flattened. Arrange on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with almonds while slightly pressed.
- Bake until the bottom of the cake looks yellowish.
- After removing it from the oven, matcha almond cookies are allowed to cool before storing them in a tightly closed jar. Good luck! How easy? That’s the way to make matcha almond snack snack recipes that you can make easily at home.
Don’t forget to share this recipe! Happy cooking: D