If your skin is prone to breakouts, you must be more selective and careful in choosing facial treatments, so that the results are free from acne and acne scars.
Let’s look at how to choose skincare to improve acne :
- Choose facial soap that can help prevent and relieve pimples. A pH balanced soap is more comfortable to wear and does not leave the skin feeling dry
- Use sunblock to reduce the risk of PIH (black acne scars). Use a cream-based gel or gel so it is light when used, and must also contain spf yes.
Do not use foundation / foundation / bb cream, because it risks clogging the pores.
- Choose a non-alcoholic toner to avoid irritating the pimples. On acne prone skin, inflamed, enough toner tapped, don’t rub
- If your skin is acne and is dehydrated, use a serum that can hydrate and anti-acne at the same time.
- Use powder if work or there is an event that you really have to use powder. Now this powder cover is also good. Compact powder is not recommended for facial acne.
- Masks may be used, but not recommended in the form of powder, because the residue can get into large pores on the face of acne.
Avoid irritating ingredients and pay attention to mask hygiene when using natural masks
- The use of acne spot gel is best when acne is about to grow, and in large zits, it is used in bottles, not all over the face. Because it is dry
- Acne night cream is effective because night time is long enough to deliver active ingredients.
Remember to sleep in a clean face.
- Don’t use creams that are sticky, and contain too much moisturizer.
- It is not recommended to use oil tissue, because the more often you absorb it with oil tissue, the skin will produce more oil.
Better to replace it with green or lemon neogel. The most important thing to do with routine and commitment, enjoy the healing process.
Balance with a healthy lifestyle. Don’t forget to share this beauty secret, girls!