Fish and Chips is a British dish. Initially, fish and chips became food for the working class. In fact, now fish and chips are considered as luxury food. However, that does not mean you have to go to expensive restaurants. You can try making it with the recipe below. Fish and chips have a savory taste. The texture of the fish is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Besides chips (french fries or wedges), you can also make mashed potatoes to complement fish.
Let’s look at how to make it!
150 gram dori fish fillet
Lime – 1/2 fruit
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying – to taste
Versatile flour 5 tablespoons
100 gram bread flour
Egg, shake loose 1 item
Salad to taste
Lemon slices to taste
Tartar sauce to taste
Large potatoes, cut into 8 pieces 2 pieces
Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Non-MSG 1/2 tbsp non-stock broth
Oregano powder 1/2 tsp
Olive oil (can be replaced with vegetable oil) 1 tbsp
Marinate (marinated) fish with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Let stand for 15 minutes.
Prepare separate containers for flour and bread flour. Also prepare egg beaters in one container.
Heat a lot of oil.
Marinate fish with flour. Dip in an egg whisk. Then coat with bread flour while pressed so that the flour sticks perfectly all over the surface of the fish.
Fry in hot oil until cooked and brownish yellow. Remove and drain.
Serving: Serve fish with potatoes, vegetable salad, lemon wedges, and tartar sauce.
Make chips :
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Prepare a baking sheet, coat it with aluminum foil or baking paper.
- In one container, mix well garlic powder, black pepper, oregano powder, chili powder.
- Put the potatoes in a seasoning container and stir until all parts of the potato are covered in seasoning.
- Pour olive oil and stir well with potatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes. Lift. Tips To make the potato spices well mixed, use a plastic zipper bag. Add potatoes and seasonings as well as olive oil. Tighten the zip. Beat until evenly mixed. Serving: Serve fish with potatoes, vegetable salad, lemon wedges, and tartar sauce. How easy? Don’t forget to share this recipe, happy cooking: D