Cheesy chicken casserole is a typical American food that is quite practical, everyone can process it and cook American cuisine on this one, please see how to make it below.
500 grams of minced chicken meat
8 chicken eggs
100 grams of quick melt kraft cheese
100 grams of keddar kraft cheese
8 cloves of garlic
How to make :
- Blend the garlic, then mix it into the minced meat and add, salt, pepper, oregano powder then set aside.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, and saute with butter until fragrant.
- Add minced meat, then until the meat is cooked, add, salt and flavoring, then taste, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Beat 4 eggs, and enter into the cold meat mixture, stir until well blended and set aside.
- Prepare an aluminum foil box with butter and pour the meat mixture into it until it runs out, add grated cedar cheese, and grated melt cheese until the meat mixture is covered with cheese.
- Beat the remaining eggs and pour them evenly over the meat mixture that has been covered in grated cheese, don’t forget to sprinkle the chili tubuk on it.
- The dough is baked in the oven with a moderate temperature of about 20 minutes.
- Cheesy chicken casserole ready to be enjoyed while warm, good luck.
Don’t forget to share this food recipe, happy cooking! : D