This Spanish-style donut is totally different from most other donuts. In terms of shape, taste, and complementary sauce is really not a donut. However, the mixture is similar to a donut.
Long churros with jagged edges. The taste of tasty churros will be more delicious when mixed with chocolate sauce or other sauces. In his home country, churros is a snack that is eaten while free.
Let’s look at how to make it
- 125 ml of liquid milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 20 grams of grated cheese
- 40 grams of butter Second ingredient
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 100 grams of flour
- 1 egg
How to make:
- Heat the first ingredient until it boils, wait for it to cool, add flour and eggs, put the piping bag in the mold.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, not too long, keep it in the freezer for a while before frying.
- Fried dough on medium heat until fluffy and brownish.
- Blend sugar and cinnamon powder, sprinkle on top of churros with a sieve, then poke with nuttela.
Thus the recipe and how to make churros Good luck at home! Don’t forget to share this food recipe, happy cooking! : D