Gelato itself is an ice cream that originated in Italy. The soft texture of gelato and lower fat than ice cream is the reason why people like gelato.
This creamy gelato mixed with oreo is sure to make you addicted. By making it yourself at home, you can eat as much as you want. You can add oreo, chocolate chips, nutella or other ingredients to make your gelato richer.
Curious how? Let’s look at recipes and how to make simple home-style gelato below!
600 ml of full cream white milk
5 egg yolks
140 grams of granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence or fruit flavoring (optional)
To taste Chocholate chips (optional)
Nutella to taste (optional)
1 pack of Oreo, mash
HOW TO MAKE GELATO:
- Beat the egg yolks with sugar in a heat-resistant container for 2 minutes until it thickens, then add extra vanilla
- Cook milk on medium heat
- If the milk is bubbling, add it to the egg mixture and sugar slowly
- Put the mixture into a large pot that has boiled in a way on the team
- Keep stirring the mixture using a wooden spoon slowly until it thickens like a pudding
- Lift and chill, do not let the cooking water into the yolk mixture
- After chilling enter chocolate chips & Oreo pieces and freeze for 3 hours By making your own gelato at home, you can more freely adjust the taste and topping that you want.
This recipe can also be created according to your wishes. What are you waiting for? Come on, try it! Hope it is useful mom 🙂