boba was first introduced in the 1980s in Taiwan as a filling in bubble tea or boba milk tea. These chewy textured mini balls are made from tapioca flour and the chewy texture is liked by many sweet drink lovers. Not only in Asia, this drink is also popular in Europe, America and Australia. Besides being known as boba tea or boba milk tea, it is called pearl milk tea.
The taste can be created according to what we want. For example with brown sugar, matcha, fresh milk, or you can mix with various types of juice.
Let’s look at how to make this beriku Boba milk tea:
100 ml of hot water
100 grams of tapioca flour
30 gr / 1 packet of chocolate jelly
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt Syrup ingredients:
300 ml of water
4 tablespoons granulated sugar Milk tea
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
200 ml of hot water
sufficient cold water
sufficient fresh milk
Sweetened condensed milk to taste
ice cubes as needed
How to make boba:
- Cook the syrup by mixing the sugar and water until it boils. Then let it cool.
- Mix tapioca flour, jelly, cocoa powder, and salt, stirring well.
- Pour hot water, stir well.
- Then knead until smooth.
- Prepare a container and add a little tapioca flour.
- Take a piece of dough, round shape and put it in a container that has been sprinkled with tapioca flour. Do it until the dough runs out
- Then sift boba and boil in boiling water until it floats and cooks. Drain and store in the refrigerator. How to make boba milk tea:
- Put the tea bag into a large glass, add sugar and hot water, stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Enter cold water, fresh milk and sweetened condensed milk, stir well.
- Prepare a glass, add enough boba to the glass then pour milk tea and add ice cubes.
- Give a large straw and boba milk tea ready to be served. so how to make Boba milk tea drinks that are easy and fast at home! Hope it is useful mom 🙂