Corndog is a sausage made from sausage which is coated with flour and mashed corn. One characteristic is that it is fried at the same time served in a skewer so that it is easier to consume. A splash of tomato / chili sauce & mustard will complement the delicious corndog.
Corndog, which is a street vendor in Korea, is an evolution of the classic Hotdog snacks. Corndog as a snack, reportedly is now also popular here. Following in the footsteps of typical Korean snacks that were already popular beforehand, toppoki for example.
- dried corn kernels
- 250 grams of mozzarella
- 200 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 200 ml of full cream liquid milk
- cooking oil
- bread crumbs
consider how to make it!
- First, blender roughly dry corn kernels, then sift until smooth. The sieve is called corn meal.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into blocks. Each skewer with a skewer.
- Prepare a container for flour. Roll mozzarella cheese that has been skewered into flour.
- Store the mozzarella cheese wrapped in flour in the refrigerator to prevent it from melting.
- Mix flour, corn meal, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Put the eggs in the mixture. Pour liquid milk little by little while stirring until thickened.
- Add the mixture to the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the mozzarella mixture and cheese from the refrigerator. Dip mozzarella that has been skewered into the dough until it is completely wrapped.
- Roll the mozzarella that has been wrapped in the dough into the bread flour until it is completely covered.
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Fry the mozzarella dog in hot oil until it turns brown.
- Once cooked, drain and prepare on a serving plate.
- You can add tomato sauce, mayonnaise, or chili sauce to taste.