is a typical Italian cheese cake with a sprinkling of cocoa powder on it. This cake is a dessert
This cake is not made from dough and is not baked. The basic ingredient is biscuits that have been soaked in coffee and mascarpone cheese. The biscuits are arranged and coated with whipped cream before being cooled in the refrigerator so that the shape of the cake does not break when served.
The specialty of this cake is the blend of soft cake texture with strong coffee and cheese flavor. Biscuits called Savoiardi biscuits, chicken eggs, sugar, coffee, and cocoa powder are the main ingredients for the original tiramisu recipe. According to the original recipe, this cake is round. You can make this tiramisu cake with ingredients at home! Let’s look at it
Ingredients for making tiramisu:
1 sponge cake pan ready to use
1 chocolate pudding pan ready to use
300 grams of cream cheese
200 grams of whipped cream
100 grams of refined sugar
2 tablespoons instant coffee
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Chocolate shaved to taste
Enough hot water
How to make :
- Cut the sponge cake into several parts with a thickness of about 1-2 cm. Then print according to the glass or mold to be used. Set aside.
- Cut the chocolate pudding into sections the same size and thickness as the sponge cake. Set aside.
- Brew instant coffee with hot water, then set aside.
- Mix & gently shake cream cheese, whipped cream, and refined sugar until soft and evenly mixed with a bread mixer.
- Put a sheet of cake in a glass or mold, flush with 2 tablespoons of coffee water. Spray cream cheese on top and add a sprinkling of cocoa powder to taste.
- Repeat, again a piece of cake on the cream, flush again with coffee water, and spray with cream on it. Sprinkle more cocoa powder on top.
- On the last layer, put a piece of chocolate pudding, then spray again with cream and add a sprinkling of cocoa powder.
- Put the tiramisu in the refrigerator to cool it down.
- After freezing and freezing, remove it from the refrigerator.
- Cold Tiramisu is ready to be enjoyed
That’s how to make a delicious and easy tiramisu cake