Macaron is a French pastry based meringue made from almond flour, egg whites and powdered sugar or icing sugar. Macarons are round and stacked like sweet sandwiches like jam, buttercream or ganache. The outside texture is crisp and soft on the inside. It looks attractive with cute adorable colors.
Do you want to know how to make it? Let’s look at how to make it!
120 gr almond flour
3 egg whites
2 tablespoons of sugar
200 gr icing sugar (powdered sugar)
2 tablespoons icing sugar (for sprinkling)
Food coloring to taste (color can be according to taste)
Spread ingredients how to make macaroon:
100 gr white chocolate, chopped
2 tablespoons thick cream
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
How to make macaroon spread:
- Prepare a pan of just a little water, then place the bowl in the middle of the pan (the water should not exceed the height of the bowl).
- Add white chocolate and thick cream then cook using low heat, making sure the mixture is well blended.
- Then after that lift and let stand until thick and cold. The spread is ready to use. How to make a simple macaroon:
- Prepare a baking sheet smeared with thin butter, cover with baking paper and set aside.
- Next beat the egg whites at high speed until smooth then add the caster sugar then beat until the sugar dissolves and is soft. Turn off the mixer, then add the icing sugar and almond flour, stir until evenly using a spatula.
- After that move the dough into a smaller bowl, if you want several different colors on the macaroon cake, then the dough is divided into different bowls as many colors as you want to make.
- Pour food coloring that has been prepared according to taste into the dough in each bowl, then stir well.
- Then put the dough in a triangle bag, punch the end and then spray the mixture over the baking sheet.
- Make the same dots, do not forget to give a distance of about 2 cm between the dough so that when the mixture is not sticking together.
- Next, sprinkle the icing sugar on top of the mixture, then leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then bake the cake mixture into the oven at a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes or until cooked. Then lift, cool the macaroon cake.
- Finally apply one part of macaroon cake with a spread that has been made previously, then close the macaroon cake that has the same color. Shape to resemble a burger.
- Serve macaroon with coffee or tea for a snack in the afternoon. that’s the way to make macaron cakes at home easily and certainly healthy