Eating oatmeal for weight loss is effective because it can help smooth the body’s metabolism.
The nutrients contained in it are no less extraordinary, ranging from high fiber and protein content, vitamins, to minerals. No wonder oats are dubbed the healthiest and most nutritious plants.
Usually, oats are served as a breakfast menu in the morning. However, it is not uncommon to eat this healthy food as a dinner menu, or even a snack when hungry at midnight.
Not only that, oats can also be combined with various fruits and other ingredients such as milk, honey, dark chocolate, yogurt, fruits and various types of nuts such as almonds to further complement the nutritional value contained therein. Let’s see how to process oatmeal so it is not boring when eating at a time to lose weight 🙂
Ingredients strawberry oatmeal :
– 115 Gr Rolled Oatmeal
– 125 ML Low Fat Milk
– 5 Bh Strawberry
- 30 Gr Greek Yogurt
- 15 Gr Cereal
- 2 Bh Strawberry Frozen
- 5 Gr Almond Slices
How to make :
- Prepare ingredients, add oatmeal, milk blender and strawberry input in a jar.
- Mix well and tightly cover, then put in the refrigerator for the night. After the next day the oat’s become soft and spread out of the refrigerator.
- Add toppings, yogurt, then cereal.
- Add almond slices, fresh / frozen fruit for complement.
- Strawberry oatmeal weight loss is ready to be enjoyed Good luck 🙂