Pizza is a typical Italian food menu. The delicious taste of pizza is certainly loved by everyone, including children. Moreover, you can choose pizza toppings according to taste. In fact, you can also try how to make pizza without an oven which is very practical and can be done at home. Is it true how to make pizza without an oven will produce a special delicious taste?
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have an oven to make pizza. You can use a non-stick skillet as a substitute. The process of making a pizza without an oven is the same as a regular pizza. You have to make pizza dough and add various types of toppings on it.
Let’s look at and try the following pizza recipe
Pizza Dough Ingredients:
500 gr medium protein flour
5 grams of instant yeast
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
250 ml of water
Salt and sugar to taste
2 tbsp. Versatile margarine
Cut mozzarella cheese
1 small thinly sliced onion clove
Slices of beef sausage, ground beef and ham
How to make:
● Mix medium protein flour, salt, sugar, instant yeast, and vegetable oil in one container.
● While continuing to knead the pizza mixture, add water little by little. Knead until all ingredients are well blended and smooth.
● Cover the dough container with a clean cloth and rest for about 1 hour.
● While waiting for the pizza mixture, heat a tablespoon of Versatile Blue Band margarine to saute onions.
● If the onions are already fragrant and ripe, add the other topping ingredients to the pan (except mozzarella cheese). Cook until all the topping ingredients are cooked.
● After one hour, take the pizza mixture that has expanded. Deflate the dough and grind it with a rolling pin. If you like a thinner and crispy pizza texture, you can grind the dough to slightly flattened.
● Start arranging the sauteed toppings on the surface of the pizza mixture. Don’t forget to add mozzarella cheese slices all over the surface.
● Heat a tablespoon of Versatile Blue Band margarine in a non-stick skillet. Then, start baking the pizza mixture that has been given a topping.
● Don’t forget to close the pan and turn down the stove during the cooking process.
● Your homemade pizza will begin cooking in 15 to 20 minutes.
● If it is cooked, the pizza can be immediately removed from the pan and served warm.
Well, now you know how to make pizza without an oven is very practical! So, don’t hesitate to use your free time to make pizza without an oven at home. Your special pizza will surely make the whole family feel tempted to taste it. Happy creation!