Hello who here likes fruit salad? You can make it yourself at home, the ingredients are very easy with a very good mixture of mayonnaise and yogurt Fruit salad comes from Latin, namely Herba Salata. Herba means vegetable, while Salata is given salt. So that the understanding of salad in general is vegetables that are given salt. Not only vegetables, fruit can also be made as a salad with toppings according to taste 🙂
Fruit salad comes from Latin, namely Herba Salata. Herba means vegetable, while Salata is given salt. So that the understanding of salad in general is vegetables that are given salt. Not just a vegetable salad, fruit is also suitable as a salad. To be more varied, fruit salads can be served with several dressings and also toppings. Yogurt can be added so that the fruit salad has a sour taste sensation. Of course, salads contain lots of fiber which will help smooth the digestive system while cleaning the intestines from food poison. In addition, the body will get a lot of antioxidant intake from fresh fruit salads. Antioxidants play a very important role in preventing adverse effects and can repair cells damaged by free radicals. The effect is good on the skin and makes you look younger.
Interested? Here’s how to make a delicious and practical fruit salad.
Fruit salad ingredients:
- Pieces of apples
- Pieces of grapes
- Watermelon pieces
- Melon pieces
- Pieces of strawberry fruit
- Pieces of kiwifruit 7 100 ml of yogurt
- tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
Grated cheddar cheese to taste How to make:
- Mix the sauce ingredients like yogurt, and sweetened condensed milk in a container and stir well
- Enter the ingredients, stir well. Then sprinkle with grated cheese
- After mixing, store fruit salad in the refrigerator. Fruit salad creations can be added with some additional jelly and nata de coco. It’s sweet with a sour taste sensation with a delicious blend of sweet flavors. The contents of salads can vary, not just fruits like strawberries, pears or kiwi or melons. But it can also be with various vegetables good luck