Having a radiant or bright skin gives a healthy and well-maintained facial appearance. Unfortunately, unhealthy lifestyles and increasing age make facial health disturbed.
In the Italian Journal of Dermatology and Venereology, it is mentioned that factors such as stress, busy work schedules, lack of sleep, malnutrition, exposure to pollution and harmful sunlight, excessive smoking, and drinking alcohol can make the skin dull and dry. Clean, healthy and bright skin is everyone’s hope.
Many people also hope to have a glowing skin and do various ways to get it. If you also include those who want to have glass skin, some of these natural ways you can try to do at home while accompanying your baby to play. Then, how do you get the glass skin?
Here it is beautiful tips for natural facial care.
- Diligent Cleaning Facial Skin Do not be lazy to wash your face! After a day of activities, dirt that clings to the face can clog pores if not cleaned as soon as possible. Don’t be surprised if the next day your face is “decorated” with pimples, your nose is full of blackheads, and your face is oily. Of course you do not want to experience this bad thing, right? So, make sure to clean your face and make up after the move.
- Exfoliation Routine Exfoliation is the activity of exfoliation. This is done to remove dead skin cells which can cause dull face and clogged pores. Exfoliation is usually done once a week. To avoid irritation, you must use natural ingredients during the peeling process. You can use coffee that has been mixed with a little sugar. With this natural material, the face will be clean of dead skin cells. Its texture is soft and springy. His face also looks brighter.
- Use a Mask Exfoliation alone is not enough to make facial skin more like glass. For maximum skin care, apply a mask after the exfoliation is complete. You can use masks that are sold freely on the market. However, make sure to choose the right type of skin to avoid irritation. For sensitive facial skin, it is highly recommended to use a natural mask made from egg whites, honey, rice water, tomatoes, lemons, or cucumbers.
- Take care of your diet. Did you know that glass skin is also obtained from a healthy lifestyle? In fact, people who consume lots of vegetables and fruit and reduce spicy and oily foods tend to have healthier skin. For natural beauty, adjust and maintain your diet.
- Drink lots of water. For beauty skin care, diligently drinking water. Although the easiest way to treat facial skin is difficult to apply. Perfectly hydrated skin will look bright and skin like glass.
That’s the beauty tips for natural face care. Share this beauty secret 🙂