Sushi is a food consisting of rice that is formed with side dishes, either in the form of meat, seafood, or vegetables. The sour and savory taste of rice, plus its fresh side dishes, makes sushi the favorite food of many people.
Besides its delicious taste, sushi is also a healthy food. Eating sushi is believed to prevent hypertension. Because vinegar in rice, contains high anti-bacterial. Especially if combined with fish that are rich in omega 3. Imagine how healthy this food is. Can be made at home! Let’s look at the ingredients and how to make sushi
- Rice for rice
- Glutinous rice
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 20 sheets of nori measuring 15×30 cm
- 1 avocado
- 3 eggs
- 8 shrimps (can be replaced by salmon, tuna or other fish)
- 3 pieces of lettuce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Wasabi to taste
Grated ginger to taste Ways of making:
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Cut the avocado into eight parts.
- Cut the cucumber by extending about 4 cm.
- Boil shrimp and peel.
- Cook ordinary rice and glutinous rice, with a ratio of 5: 1.
- While the rice is still hot, add rice vinegar and stir.
- Fried eggs on medium heat.
- Season the eggs with soy sauce.
- Fry using low heat.
- Cut eggs into 4 parts.
- Prepare a mat to make sushi.
- Sheet nori.
- Add rice on top, rice forming a triangle.
- Add all the contents on it according to taste.
- Fold one side of the nori to cover the entire filling.
- Roll with a hand in a cone shape.
- For dipping sauce, mix soy sauce, wasabi, and grated chili.
- Temaki sushi is ready to be served.