Stretch marks are strokes that are often visible on the skin of the body where fat is concentrated, such as in the breast, upper abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, and thighs. Stretch marks can occur to anyone, both in women and in men. Fortunately, the strokes on the skin can be removed.
Scars that were originally red, pink or purple will eventually change to white or gray, depending on the color of the skin.
But don’t worry, because there are many natural ways to get rid of stubborn stretch marks.
Let’s look at:
- Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronic acid is a material that can stimulate collagen production. Collagen itself is a protein that can make skin look healthy. To be able to get your intake of hyaluronbic acid you can take capsules or extracts.
- Coffee Coffee is a natural exfoliator besides sugar that you can use to get rid of stretch marks. Not only that caffeine content in coffee can encourage blood circulation and help repair cells. Now there are many scrubs from the basic ingredients of coffee that you can use to eliminate stretch marks.
- Turmeric Turmeric contains curcumin which is useful for treating stretch marks on the skin. How to use it, mix turmeric powder or turmeric that has been pounded with water, lemon juice or coconut oil until it thickens. Apply this mixture to the skin that has stretch marks once or twice a day.
- Vitamin A Vitamin A referred to here is retinoids. Retinoids themselves can make the skin look smoother and more youthful. Currently there are many creams and other skincare products that contain retinoids. You can also take vitamin A capsules or foods that contain large amounts of vitamin A.
- Olive Oil Olive oil can be used to remove stubborn stretch marks because they contain antioxidants and vitamin E. The trick is to apply olive oil to stretch marks and let stand until absorbing. After 20-30 minutes, rinse with warm water. Don’t forget to warm the olive oil beforehand so that it can improve blood circulation. good luck