Breakfast is very important. The benefits of breakfast are as intake during the morning before we start a busy activity. Unfortunately many people ignore it and combine breakfast with lunch, even though the time span of breakfast with lunch is very long.
Pancake, a type of traditional food for the breakfast menu that is consumed by a number of countries around the world. Uniquely, pancakes come in various variations, sizes, types and shapes, depending on where the community lives.
The following are ingredients and steps to make pancakes easily, quickly for family breakfast at home 🙂
- 135 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 / 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar (to taste)
- 130 ml of milk
- 1 large egg beaten briefly
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter / olive oil.
Steps to make pancakes:
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder evenly
- In a separate container, mix milk and eggs, then add melted butter.
- Enter the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Shake it with a fork, then let it rest for a while.
- Heat the non-stick skillet and add the butter.
- Pour the mixture into the pan for one vegetable spoon.
- Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn the pancake over and cook until both sides are brownish yellow and about 1 cm thick.
- Repeat until the dough runs out. When finished, don’t forget to add egg topping or sausage 🙂 according to taste
- Serve while warm
May be useful 😛